Designing Cisco Networks by Diane Tiare is certainly recommended - it is a
very focussed book and maps directly to the CCDA exam. Top Down Network
Design by Priscilla is an interesting book to read but the CCDA Exam is not
its focus.

You might also find the CCDA Exam Certification Guide (Cisco Press) great
second book to read in addition to DCN.

Bharat