are you using H.323 protocol??  QoS issues will be tricky... because of the
way H.323 protocol it is complex, use dynamic ports,  multiple UDP
streams.......
you can use RSVP if your VoIP terminal support it.. ..    or set  IP
precedence bits at the VoIP gateway to signal a high priorty data....
the easiest solution is to implement a VoIP gateway.. such as Cisco
MCM.gatekeeper....

cheers,