There is no way to connect an ethernet interface to a serial interface,
they are entirely different technologies.  Your only option would be to
add another router to do the media conversion.

Or, you could buy a hub/switch and use that to connect the dsl router,
the lan, and your 2501.  However, that's not the greatest solution and
it doesn't really accomplish your goal.

HTH,
John

>>> "Neil Schneider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3/21/01 8:28:06
AM >>>
I want to be able to plug my DSL modem into the serial port on my
2501,
leaving the ethernet port available for my lan.  Does anyone know of a
converter/transiever that will allow me to do this?
Thanks in advance.

Neil