Hi, group!

I took 71-244 (Supporting and Mainaining a Windows NT 4.0 Network beta)
today.  110 scenario-like questions in 4 hours and I think it was harder
than any Cisco CCNP exam that I passed till now.

It's not that the Microsoft stuff is too "difficult" to understand, it's
just about the complexity of the questions.  I have never understood why
Cisco doesn't have more complex questions (scenarios I mean) in its
exams.  DCN is an exception, but compared with what I saw today, a Cisco
exam is quite easy to pass.

Mihai