I have 2 IBM AS/400s connected to 10/100 copper ports in a 6348rj45 blade in
a Cat6509. When the AS/400s are IPLed (rebooted) over the weekend, AS/400 1
comes back up and works fine but AS/400 2 comes up normally but the switch
seems to forget where it is. If you try to ping it or connect via tn5250 the
6509 forwards the traffic to the default gateway. However, if I open a DOS
prompt on a MS workstation and do a ping with the -r switch (path/route
information displayed by hop) it starts responding normally until we IPL the
next Sunday. The ports are configured the same and are on the same VLAN. The
NICs are configured the same on both AS/400. I am at a loss. Any ideas are
greatly appreciated.

Scott