Scenario:
        Got a client who has a person on the network that does not want to
be on the network but wants access to the server. My thought was to install
a switch, setup to Vlans, one for all the users (10 or so) and the second
Vlan for the 1 user by himself. This way no one can get to his machine, then
setup an access list to permit his Vlan to access the first Vlan and deny
all the other users to his Vlan. Does this sound right? Anything I am
missing? Seeing if I understand Vlans correctly or not.

Brad Shifflett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Micromenders, Inc.