guys,

let`s look at this PROPERLY(and i`m not trying to start a flame war).....

yes everyone is right you can set your 35/4/5/6 set sniff two vlans using
either a mixture of span and multiple nics....

BUT

if you have a bog standard switch .....1 nic card.....and DONT employ any
cheats.....then the standard rule of thum is that they are seperate
broadcast domains and the sniffer CANNOT snif the other domain.

SURE there are WAYS round the problem ...most of which have been pointed out
by my fellow studiers but with standard ethernet says no...

I think that`s what you`r saying????????

Later

steve