Hi

And thanks one and all for the help!

I feel a lot more confident in my understanding.

It has been my understanding that the sending host would always send any
retransmitts, with the exception of something like a X25 or LLC2 network in
between hosts. But I got to reading a bit more on RSRB and DLSw+ the other
day, and the more I read the more I got confused... Therefore the question I
posted today.

Sometimes I hate the CCO pages ;-) I get too deep off on a tangent and lose
sight of the forest. Thanks for defining the forest again.

THX

John Hardman