I would check http://www.winfiles.com/ if you are looking for Windows
versions of these products.  I get most of my freeware from there.

Chris Lemagie

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
John Neiberger
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 8:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Freeware Tacacs+ and RADIUS?

Are there such creatures?  I'd like to play around with this stuff in my
home lab and don't feel like shelling out hundreds of dollars for
software just to play with it once in a while.  I found some older
freeware TACACS software, but I'd like to play with TACACS+ and RADIUS.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John the Cheapskate