From: Sean Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 12:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Freeware Tacacs+ and RADIUS?

Mr. Cheapskate,

TACACS and RADIUS have always been free. Go to these sites:

http://www.gazi.edu.tr/tacacs/
http://www.freeradius.org

TACACS is esasy to setup and configure.  RADIUS is more powerful,
open-standard but a little more difficult to set up.  F___ those bastards at
Cisco.  They provide you with a lot of documentation on how to setup
TACACS but very little on how to set up RADIUS to communicate with your
NAS