What is the client suggesting?  Sounds like they are
more concerned with the app boxes talking to the
backend (which may be off another interface on the
PIX) You can always suggest that they use Gigports on
the higher end PIXes for those nets...

Here is a question you may want to ask (which no
developer is yet to answer to me) how much traffic
will be there per session and how many sessions do
they expect.  Usually even if they give you a high
number in their mind, when you do the per second
bandwidth requirement math it comes out to very low
amounts.

moe.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====