Install normaly from the first cd.
Edit search.ini (in the installation dir for recent version, in
\(windows|winnt) for older ones IIRC), you will find something like
SourceDrive=E:
PubDir=/cdpub

(if E: is your cdrom drive). Change it to
SourceDrive=C:\CiscoCd\2
PubDir=/cdpub

and copy the whole second CD to or wherever you did specify. Note: Do
not prepend the path to PubDir, append to SourceDrive or it will not
work (for me at least). Also, keep that path rather short since there
are very deep paths already on the cd, I remember having some problems
for a couple of files sometimes... however those weren't very important
for me so I just did not copy them. For the copy I'd avoid Windows
explorer ecc, but use (on winnt)
xcopy e:\*.* c:\CiscoCD\2\ /e /v /c /i /q /h
or something similar, should be rather faster.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1         ph  x39-041-5907073