Thnaks Herold,

I seem to have it working and its much faster than CD access!

However I could not use XCOPY, it terminated with some problem.

You were right windows does not copy - it never stops, making disk file
bigger and bigger.

I used XXCOPY which is a shareware.  Even this produced some errors, but it
seems to work OK:

C:\>xxcopy g:\ c:\cd2 /s /k /h /e

<<< lots of output snipped >>>

Directories processed = 3,081
Total data in bytes   = 519,080,584
Action speed (MB/min) = 19.1
Files copied          = 34,733
Directories created   = 3,081
Files copy failed     = 8
Exit code             = 108 (Conditional termination)

C:\>

Regards,
Hugo

412FC0AFD62ED31191B40008C7E9A11A2AAEE8@SRVNT04">news:412FC0AFD62ED31191B40008C7E9A11A2AAEE8@SRVNT04...