I have tried what you have been trying below in code 11.2 ...
and if i do a frame relay map statement for that dlc1 and i reboot i does not do iverse
arp.
i had the spoke do inverse arp and then mapped to the dlci; and it shoes the static
maping and the dynamic mapping when i do a "sh fram pvc" and cleared the frame relay
arp
table .
and i loose the dynamic mapping .

never tried it with 12.xx but it is worth a shot ......It could be a ios version

Elpingu