Simple CCO search of 'router ssh' found:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121newft/121
t/121t1/sshv1.htm

"Secure Shell Version 1 Support
Supported Platforms

  a.. Cisco 1700 series

  b.. Cisco 2600 series

  c.. Cisco 3600 series

  d.. Cisco 7200 series

  e.. Cisco 7500 series

  f.. Cisco ubr920 series
Prerequisites
IPSec Software Image Required

Before configuring the SSH server feature, you must have an IPSec encryption
software image from Cisco IOS Release 12.1(1)T downloaded on your router. "

Some encryption is better than plaintext, of course, but SSHv1 has been
found to have a number of security holes.  My suggestion would be to have a
box running SSHv2 that I can securely connect to, or use an IPSEC tunnel.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+