Perhaps you had an older version of TTSSH.  I can't confirm that TTSSH will
work with Cisco's SSH implementation (but it is what they recommend on their
site):
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_v52/pixrn524.h
tm
"
Obtaining an SSH Client
The following sites let you download an SSH v1.x client. Because SSH version
1.x and version 2 are entirely different protocols and not compatible, be
sure you download a client that supports SSH v1.x.

  a.. Windows 3.1, Windows CE, Windows 95, and Windows NT 4.0first download
the free Tera Term Pro SSH v1.x client from the following site:

  http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html

  Then add the SSH extension to Tera Term Pro, which is available at the
following site:

  http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

"
--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+