From: Hunt Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 8:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCNP certification

Hello everyone,

    Just a stupid question - I did my CCNA certification (ver1.0) about
2 years ago and I'm currently studying for CCNP.  Is it true that I must
first re-certify my CCNA before I could take my CCNP exams? Or can I
just do my CCNP and don't have to worry about my CCNA.  Can somebody
please shed some light on this?

Regards,
Hunt Lee