From: David spalding [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 6:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to get cisco CCO and aware of latest IOS

Hi.. May I know how to get CCO member. Our company bought a lot of equipment

from a cisco reseller, but what info can I provide to cisco inorder to get
in CCO ID and password

I want to up grade my cisco device's IOS, but I don't where to get it from?

Is that from CCO sites??  If I upgrade the IOS, do I still need to reinstall

the current config?  If I delete the IOS in the flash what will happen to
cisco device?

david