Hi Don,
That is exactly what I have done. I have no problem pinging computers in the
other subnets. The switch is 10.1.1.2, the router f0/0.10 is 10.1.1.1, a pc
on e0/1 is 10.1.1.10. My problem is why can I NOT ping the switch from the
pc or the router and also ping from the switch back to the router or the pc.
All other pc's happily ping their default gateways and to each other. Please
advise.