Hey again,

        I've run into a wall here trying to configure a small test lab. The problem
is, In my network of three routers, No routing protocol will traverse one
serial link. The serial link in question is up/up and ip traffic will pass
across it. static routes work, dynamic routes aren't ever learned. The serial
interfaces are all frame relay and are tested fully for ip functionality.

All 3 routers have 2 serial interfaces apeice. They are linked in a triangle
mesh on separate subnets for each link. They are running encapsulation
frame-relay, with no keepalives. subinterfaces are point-to-point. On both
the offending routers a show ip eigrp interfaces return showing just the
ethernet ports of the routers as the only interfaces used in the routing
process.

Im just wondering if there is something crucial that I am totally missing
here. If required I will paste out the configs in another email. I just don't
like to write long emails with all the details if I don't have to.

Sorry if I leave some holes. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dave