In EIGRP, the network statement specifies which interfaces are going to
participate in the routing process.  So, for every separate major network on
the router, you need a different network statement.

For example, on Router eo1 the only interface that will run EIGRP is e0.  To
have EIGRP run on all interfaces on that router, add "network 10.0.0.0".

Do that for the necessary networks on each router and you should be good to
go!

HTH,
John

> [...]

>  !
>  interface Serial0/1
>  no ip address
>  no ip directed-broadcast
>  encapsulation frame-relay
>  no keepalive
>  !
>  interface Serial0/1.1 point-to-point

>  ip address 10.10.20.1 255.255.255.0

>  no ip directed-broadcast

>  frame-relay interface-dlci 150

>  !
>  !

>  router eigrp 1

>  network 192.168.200.0
>  !
>  ip classless
>  no ip http server
>  !
>  !
>  !
>  line con 0
>  exec-timeout 540 0
>  password eosin
>  login
>  transport input none
>  line aux 0
>  line vty 0 4
>  exec-timeout 540 0
>  password eosin
>  login
>  !
>  no scheduler allocate
>  end
>

>  There ya have it. Ip connectivity is verified on all hosts to their
neighbors.
>  Dynamic routing is pooh though. I was running ospf happily until I added
>  another link and everything exploded. I have recently wiped the configs
>  on all routers and re-did them from scratch. These are very basic
configs.
>  Please let me know if you spot something I've missed.
>
>  Thanks once again in advance,
>  Dave
>

>  On Tuesday 03 April 2001 23:22, John Neiberger wrote:
>  > Hmm... off the top of my head the only reason for that behavior that I
can
>  > think of is a passive-interface statement in your eigrp config, which
you'd
>  > probably notice.  <g>  Perhaps posting the configs is a good idea.
>  >
>  > John
>  >
>  > >  Hey again,
>  > >
>  > >          I've run into a wall here trying to configure a small test lab. The
>  >
>  > problem
>  >
>  > >  is, In my network of three routers, No routing protocol will
traverse
>  > > one
>  > >
>  > >  serial link. The serial link in question is up/up and ip traffic
will
>  >
>  > pass
>  >
>  > >  across it. static routes work, dynamic routes aren't ever learned.
The
>  >
>  > serial
>  >
>  > >  interfaces are all frame relay and are tested fully for ip
>  > > functionality.
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >  All 3 routers have 2 serial interfaces apeice. They are linked in a
>  >
>  > triangle
>  >
>  > >  mesh on separate subnets for each link. They are running
encapsulation
>  > >  frame-relay, with no keepalives. subinterfaces are point-to-point.
On