That's a sure sign of an old IOS version.  In fact, that's so old it's
probably from before they even called it "IOS"!  <g>  That's if I remember
correctly, anyway.  Do a "show version" to check this, but it's probably
9.x.  I think you have to upgrade to 10.x before it starts to look anything
like a newer IOS.

Regards,
John