Hi

We have 2 C6509 with an MSFC2 module, these switches are configured as a
redundant pair using hsrp on the MSFC. we now need to enable netflow on the
msfc for all traffic that pass on the uplink to our core routers (Vlan 900).

I have entered the following config and netflow is exporting data to my
netflow collector, the problem is that only a small fraction of the actual
throuput is reported on the netflow collector. I have checked cisco website
but cannot find any adtional information.

Anny assistace as greatly apreciated

Config follows

ip flow-cache entries 131072
ip cef
!interface Vlan1
 ip address 192.168.105.2 255.255.255.0
 no ip redirects
 no ip mroute-cache
 standby 1 priority 90
 standby 1 ip 192.168.105.1
 standby 1 track Vlan900 50
!
interface Vlan900
 ip address 196.26.0.206 255.255.255.0
 ip route-cache flow
!
ip flow-export version 5 peer-as
ip flow-export destination 192.168.100.100 9996