-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Brian Ravert
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 8:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gentlemen:

I am a CCDP,CCNP ready to begin study for the R&S lab. Can anyone give us
some
practical direction as to :
1.) recommendations for formal study ( for ex.  CCIE bootcamp)
2.) Is it advisable to have a home lab ? URL to an equipment list ? Insights
as
to ballpark costs?
3.) Advise from some veterans ?

Thanks