The Doraswamy book seems to be pretty popular.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Good book for learning IPSec and VPN's??

I like the Wenstrom MCNS book a lot.  It's something I think most Cisco
professionals should try to get around to.

There's another Cisco Press book - MPLS and VPN Architectures

http://www.ciscopress.com/book.cfm?series=1&book=168

and the reference that Cisco cites in it's recommended reading list
regarding IPSec and VPNs for CCIE-Security is Doraswamy

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130118982/o/qid=986571143/sr=8-1/ref
=aps_sr_b_1_1/103-3101837-7208645

Which books do you like best?

"Cisco Kidd" wrote in message ...
>I am looking for a good book which I could use to learn these
>technologies and possibly use as a reference later on....I noticed Cisco
>Press has two books that look like they might cover these topics...
Managing