The new Windows 2000 VPN Concentrator v3 client is out, but won't be
supported on the PIX until the v6 software is released (and some newer
version of IOS to support it on routers).  Before dropping money to upgrade
the PIX, I'd suggest looking at the Cisco Concentrator line which is geared
specifically to do VPN traffic, which the PIX is not.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+