So since the entire global routing tables will never fit into any IGP (and
why would you want to?), if you've got two iBGP neighbors with external
links to different ISPs, if you ever want them to use the routes learned via
iBGP, you must turn off synchronization.  Am I mistaken here, or are we
missing something?

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+