Hi

Yes, I took a month ago, The exam is based in the course CSPFA, which is
a little more advance course on firewalls, than the MCNS (which is more
a resume of severeal technologies)
You can take the CSPFA, or if you did the MCNS, try to investigate on
the
objetives published by cisco, and do with the CCO help. Just take care
that you need Websense experience (3.x version) take the demo version
install it, and be prepare to answer questions about it.

Regards.

--
---
Javier Contreras Albesa

PRO IN Training S.L.
PROfessional Information Networks
World Trade Center, Moll de Barcelona S/N
Edif Sur, Planta 4

Phone: (+34) 93-5088850             E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax:      (+34) 93-5088860             Internet:  http://www.proin.com

SHAPING THE FUTURE - BE PART OF IT!