On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, J Roysdon wrote:

> Would an ACL blocking 224.0.0.0 be appropriate?  Is there a better way?

Goodbye, OSPF. Goodbye, EIGRP. Goodbye, Mrs Calabash, wherever you are.

Even assuming a more selective ACL, I'm not sure where it would go, as
putting it on the 2948 (which I suppose is a 2948L3) may cause the very
problem it's trying to avoid (I missed part of the thread so I don't
know whether the original poster explained what he means by "a little
grief").

--
"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made