All right, this is outright ridiculous...

Memo to Cisco:

I am never taking another Cisco beta exam

What a waste of time... Will feedback and good beta testers start to go
downhill because of the long wait?  Something to think about.

Oh, BTW, don't say that the results will be available on a specific day, and
then back out.  That not only irritates the beta testers, but the folks at
Prometric who have to field the same calls over and over.