Whoo-hooh!

I called Prometric here in the UK this morning and they stated that their
system said I had passed. I enquired about the mailout of the test results -
after much confusion the operator decided to print out a test results
'reprint' and mail it to me. As for the actual Cisco paper stating that I am
a CCDP, I'll just have to wait for Cisco to mail it out.

YMMV.

Dave Steele,
CCNP CCDP (probably)