Are there actually 3 routers here?  Are you starting your explanation from
Router1?

Are there really two links from Router1 to Router2?

Redistribution from where to where and with what?

Then you mention BGP.......

Your description of the scenario is quite lacking, sort of like a client
requirements document I read lately.

Enabling RIP on all the routers will get all routes advertised don't know
what the redistribution thing is all about.

But the redundant links thing is unclear - do you have a simple triangle? or
does one side of the triangle actually have 2 links - or is there a triangle
at all????????

Anyway, BGP... did  quick search on CCO, the terms BGP and hexadecimal I
found were for displaying the net mask.  This sounds like a trick question
about how the data is transmitted vs. how it is displayed.  But, I can't
tell.

Kevin Wigle

Sent: Thursday, 12 April, 2001 00:44
Subject: An routing scenario and a question [7:309]