no - cef (Cisco Express Forwarding) is a different animal than NetFlow.

cef requires "ip cef" in global config, and "ip route-cache cef" on a
per-interface basis - seems that you have cef enabled, but not implemented
on any interfaces.  CEF is a very clean way to accelerate route-lookup - it
pro-actively builds a forwarding table (FIB - forwarding Information Base)
from the route and arp tables, eliminating recusrive route-lookups.  CEF it
is not really "switching" as such - packets will still be routed by the main
processor during interrupts (except on 75XXs and GSRs where dCEF will
offload routing to the VIPs or line cards).  Be aware that early
implementations were prone to bugs - CEF if sometimes spelt

NetFlow is not a switching method per se.  It is primarily intended for
flow-analysis data-export to an analysis program (cflowd, etc.), although it
does have the side-effect of ACL acceleration under certain circumstances.
You will need "ip route-cache flow" on any interfaces you want NetFlow
enabled on.

I would recommend "Inside Cisco IOS Software Architecture" if you want to
know how the different switching algorithms *really* work.

cheers

Andy