From: Elijah Savage
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12/04/01 12:11
Subject: Passing IPSEC packets on dsl [7:321]

All,

I purchased a 1605 from eBay for my home lab. I decided to play with it
a bit on my DSL circuit. I am using NAT on this router, and everything
works fine except that now I can't vpn from the inside. Example, trying
to establish a vpn connection from a client on my local network in to
our vpn router at my place of employment. Of course with the netgear dsl
router it passes those ipsec packets. I was wondering if anyone has
tried this before and been able to make this happen.

Thanks in advance.