Use MAPS RBL and/or ORBS.  You'll probably end up blocking some legitimate
stuff than spam, however (read their disclaimers and how each works).
http://www.orbs.org/
http://www.mail-abuse.org/

I like SpamCop for reporting spammers that actually get through to my work
and/or personal email.
http://www.spamcop.net/

I frankly don't care about dropping email from people with clueless ISPs and
like my 99% spam-free email, so I use MAPS RBL & ORBS.  Of course, I hide
all my public email behind hotmail and only give my personal artoo account
to real folks and not online forms.  I find it less than humorous that my
ADSL email account gets numerous pieces of spam a week (which I have never
used to send, just check once a month to find out about announcements).  I
can't wait until even people selling CDs with lists of email addresses are
getting taken to court, and when message/call center places that spammers
hide behind are required to give information about people that use them when
spamming.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]