What the two numbers have in common is Novell IPX.

0x8137 is the Ethernet protocol TYPE number for Novell IPX, from RFC 1700
(some sources
indicate 0x8137 is obsolete and 0x8138 should be used). It appears somewhat
regularly in
Cisco training material. IEEE 802.3 has a LENGTH field instead of TYPE, but
this number
could also appear in the IEEE 802.3 TYPE field in a 802.2 SNAP header.

0xE0 is the Novell IPX LSAP (Link Service Access Point) types which can be
used in
configuring access lists for source-route bridging. For some reason Cisco
morphs it into
0xE0E0 but the reason why surpasses my meager knowledge of Source-Route
bridging.

Jonathan.