Hi,

Usually the service would be a full duplex WAN service that is capable of
256K in each direction at the same time.

I hope the capture below is not real.  If it is I would be concerned about
the errors.  I hate giants and stuff like that.

Just some toughts from an old guy.

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia