The average sampling can be changed on a per-interface basis with the load
command.  I usually change ports I'm testing to 'load 30' so I can easily
see after 30 seconds of generated traffic how a link is performing.  10
minute sampling would just be 'load 600.'

One of our the groups gurus can answer you best on the speeds, but it's my
understanding that the total transmit and receive can't go above the total
speed on a serial link, making it a half-duplex connection (but that seems
totally wrong since a T1 has two pair of wires, and I believe one pair is
for transmit and the other receive).  I truly don't know any of these layer
1 details, but just spouting off the top of my head with random logical
guesses ;-p

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]