>I've also got some Token Ring info at www.itprc.com/datalink.htm.  The Token
>Ring FAQ is pretty good.
>
>BTW, it still amazes me how much TR there is out there in the world.  One of
>our larger enterprise customers still has 20-30% of their PC's on token
>ring.  Of course, they now want to run full-motion video to those desktops.
>:-)
>
>Irwin

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, or human resistance
to change.

Have you suggested they just send a fixed image and watch the token
ring spin it around?

(For all the fun I poke at it, I really think that token ring has
some very elegant design features. But the market no longer accepts
it and it is too expensive.  Reminiscent, vaguely, of Beta versus
VHS).