Mirrored and re-zipped by me at
ftp://artoo.net/pub/doc/cisco/ios/

You can get the individually zipped directories (for those with slower
connections), or the ciscoios-combined.zip file which contains all of them,
but don't waste your time downloading both.

Note: I only allow a certain amount of logins at different times (3 during
6am-7pmPST business hours, unlimited all other times).

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

""COULOMBE, TROY""  wrote in message
> Don,
> That was I! ;-)
>
> I d/l them, then zipped them (10Mb v. 70Mb.)  They are in the same
> directories, etc.  I also zipped them up as one large file (same
> size)(proper directories maintained).  I am allowed 2G of d/l per month
from
> my domain hoster.  So 150 people @ 10Mb is max LOL.  But you never know.
;-)
> Will keep it there for as long as possible. ;-)
>
> IMPORTANT**
>
> If members on the list want to shoot me an E-mail with the following
> subject:
>
> CiscoDocs
>
> I will respond to those requests with the URL of the files for those w/
HTTP