That is a great link!  Thanks for posting it, that's going to be very
helpful.

>>> "Sean C."  4/17/01 12:59:51 PM >>>
Hi Mike,

Have been following your statements on various RIF docuements.  Your
second
RIF:
0810 00A1 00B2 00C3
cannot be valid because it ends in a 3 - and I assume you know that
it's
supposed to end in a 0 so I'll take the guess that this is just a
typo.

I referenced your two links and I think the Cisco link is incorrect.
could not find where in the CCPrep document it states that an 8 equals
a 3
bridge/ring combo.  On page 5 of the CCPrep paper (almost at the
bottom) it
states "A value of '8' means that there are two bridges"  which would
be
consistent with the rest of that RIF.

Have you tried this link:

http://www.loopy.org/rif.cgi