up this Saturday, April 21, 2001. This is our Spring Picnic, aka Router
Roast. (but no, we don't roast routers, we just use them as warming
trays, really, they work great....)

        Saturday, April 21, 2001
        Time: 10 am to 4 pm, lunch around noon
        Place: Bruce Evry's House (aka The Hilltop Estate)

        This time we are planning on doing all the exciting hands-on lab
stuff in the early morning and then have some talks on various topics in
the afternoon.

        There is no charge or fee. If you'd like to bring snacks or sodas
or desserts to share, that is always appreciated!

        You can also bring routers, switches, and laptops, of course.
Just make sure that all things you bring are carefully marked!

          DIRECTIONS TO THE HOUSE

            1607 Thomas Road,
           Fort Washington, MD 20744

>From Maryland take I-95 to exit 3a in MD,
>From Virginia take Exit 2 in MD

   To the Indian Head Highway South.

Go about 3 miles, turn Left on Old Fort Road.

 Go exactly 2 miles on Old Fort Road,
   Turn Right on Thomas Road.
         We are 1607 Thomas Rd,
almost all the way down the street on the left.

Look for bright orange pumpkin & a long gravel driveway
     With no House visible from street!

If lost, our phone # is 301-292-5231, call us!