This is really cool, but I guess if there is one in NYC it definitely should
not be on this coming Saturday unless it is in Yankee Stadium, Red Sox in
town!

Bruce or anyone has been in the picnic last year, could you guys let us know
how things like in the past, one day is not a whole lot of time of doing
something, when you finish hooking everything up, it is lunch time, after
lunch time.., sunset already... :)
 got to be a great chance to know nice folks from the list. Do other regions
have the similar events?

Thanks

Kent