Also 'term mon' if you are telnet'd in.

Make sure the OSPF network types are the same and the
Bay OSPF MTU option matches Cisco MTU or vice versa.
Cisco and Bay default MTU sizes are different and
depending on code versions the neighbor may form or
may not. Bay also has OSPF setting for MisMatch MTU
which you might have to toggle.

On Bay, you can do 'log -ffwitd -eOSPF' to see whats
going on. Let me know if you need more help. I work on
both.

HTH, Erick

http://auctions.yahoo.com/