From: Piatnitchi Cristian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 9:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: BAY stack Switches and Cisco 4006 issue - NB!! [7:1067]

Hi

I don't know about a Gigabit link but I tried
a trunking between BayStacks 250T and a Cisco5005
It doesn't work. It seems that what BayNetwokrs understands with trunking
is Etherchanel for Cisco. ANyway there are some problems with STP
because Cisco maintains one STP machine per VLAN but Bays have one STP
machine
for the whole switch.

Take care
HTH