If you are considering the All-In-One Study Guide, make sure you get a 2nd
or 3rd (if they have a 3rd) release.  The first book had about an inch tall
pages worth of errata.  It was the first of such books to the presses, I
would venture to say.  Don't be fooled, passing the CCIE written is not 50%
of the way to being a CCIE.  You'd want to make sure you've more than just
books in your corner.

 All the best !!!
Phil