Hello Gang - Hope some1 can help me on this.  I am trying to upgrade ios.
Following is the detail when command copy is issued.

R2501#copy tftp flash
You cannot copy to Flash address space while running code from it.
The procedure below can be used to do the copy by reloading and
using the ROM-based bootstrap image.
Refer to the product documentation for a detailed description.
1. Save the system configuration (using 'write mem') if necessary.
2. Type in 'config term' to enter configuration mode.
3. Enter 'config 0x2101' to set the soft configuration register.
4. Enter '^Z' to exit configuration mode.
5. Enter 'reload' command to reload the system.
6. If you have a remote Telnet connection, terminate it, give the
   router some time to reload, then reconnect.
7. Enter 'enabled' mode and execute the copy command.
8. Repeat steps 2 to 6 above, but this time in step 3, enter
   'config 0x2102'.

Followed above procedure.  Returned with this error.

R2501(boot)>enable
Password:
R2501(boot)#copy tftp flash
ERR: Device in READ-ONLY state

What command to use to change the flash to READ/WRITE state.

Thanks  /  RamG