Sorry to hear, sounds like my first pass (and I was so pissed I took the
rest of the day off and studied, retook the test that afternoon in the last
slot and passed by 150 points).  Of course, I blame the ACRC book I used to
study with has just a few pages on BGP (my fault for not comparing the
outlines of the ARCR vs. the Routing v2 test and seeing that BGP played a
bigger role).

There are a ton of resources online, but if you're going to spend some time
studying, get Halabi's "Internet Routing Architectures, Second Edition" book
and you'll learn a huge amount of BGP info.

I like started with Avi Freedman's stuff.  I like his point of view
(practical, small ISP point of view).  I haven't re-read his material since
I've gotten some hands-on and read Halabi twice, so I'm sure I might find
some out of date or things that I might not agree on.

http://www.netaxs.com/~freedman/bgp/bgp.html

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]