I'm no librarian and don't know much about how ISBN's work, but you'd think
a Second Edition should have a different ISBN?  I guess technically it just
fixes errata, but still.

Be sure to get the Second Edition version of this book (c) 2000, instead of
the original (c) 1997 book.  Same ISBN as the original.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]