>Dear all,
>
>Would someone can tell me is what situation the route (Type 5) can be
>seen in OSPF database but not in routing table?
>
>Thanks
>

>Best Regards,
>mak

Assuming the route seen in the LSDB is of the same prefix length as
the one in the routing table, the route that is installed probably
has a lower administrative distance (e.g., it came from eBGP).

It's also possible that a route map or distribute list might be involved.

OSPF, incidentally, will not create multiple load-shared external routes.